- Start Outlook
- Click on the File menu, and then click Add Account (or if account exists, select Account and Edit)
- Select Manual setup or additional server types, and then click Next.
- Select the desired E-Mail account then click “Change”
- Verify and correct as necessary the following settings
- “E-mail Address:” should have your complete E-Mail address including domain
- “Incoming mail server (POP3):” should be “mail.gaslightmedia.com”
- “Outgoing mail server (SMTP):” should be “mail.gaslightmedia.com”
- “User Name:” should be your complete E-Mail address including domain
- “Password:” your current password setting should be correct
- “Log on using Secure Password Authentication (SPA)” should NOT be checked
- Click “More Settings…”
- Select the “Outgoing Server” tab
- Verify that the following item is checked – “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication”
- Click on the “Advanced” tab
- Make sure this box is checked – ‘This server requires an encrypted connection’ (SSL) check box under Incoming Server (POP3).
- Note: the Incoming Server (POP3) box should be set to port 110.
- Change “Outgoing server (SMTP):” to 2500
- Click OK. On the right side of the POP and IMAP Account Settings screen, click Test Account Settings.
- Click “Next” then “Finish”.
Modern Intelligent Powerful
Websites That Engage
- WordPress 5.0 New Page Editor
- Don't Be Fooled by Google
- Why PPC and SEO need to work together
- How to plan content marketing for an e-commerce business
- The state of HTTPS in 2018: Why should you migrate?
- December 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- April 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017