The GLM Associate is a member/business directory WordPress Plugin providing management tools for organizations and their members, creating a collaborative and interactive business directory with custom search criteria, events calendar, visitor leads and package/coupon deals for your website visitors. Responsive design and display, featuring mobile friendly integration with mapping software, calendars, form requests and social sharing.
Highlights and Features of the GLM Associate
Administration Highlights include:
- Control and manage membership/business directory categories, amenities, events, and visitor leads.
- Create custom search criteria options for visitors by category, amenities, etc.
- Display member/business listings by creating custom filtered categories
- Setup multiple administrators to provide different permission levels for accessibility in managing membership accounts, pages, events, and more!
- Organize visitor leads into lists that you can share with members/business associates (with permission of course!)
- Billing Module tied directly to membership profiles for recurring invoicing and custom invoice creation.
- Setup and manage Event Registrations
Member/Business Profile Highlights include:
- Create multiple member/business listing profiles under each member record, offering an opportunity to customize the business profile listings with seasonal messages or events, special packages and photo galleries.
- Include a private Members Only Area that gives members/businesses the ability to manage their profile content, web pages, posts, events, contacts, special offers or packages, and visitor leads.
- Pending updates – ensure the accuracy of the information being shared on your website by flagging pending updates to be approved. Automatic email notification is sent when new updates are added/created, and once approved, automatic notification is sent back to the user that the change was accepted and published.
Promote destination and community events with Event profile records that include Geo mapping, share to calendar or social networks feature, option to link to online ticket sales, a printable PDF of event listings, date range search fields, recurring event option to display multiple dates that are applicable, so and much more! Externally, your members, community partners and business organizations can also add, edit, and manage events within their member profile account, letting them do the work of supplying the event information, which is then flagged for review and approval.
GLM Associate Add-Ons
Members can search by date range and areas of interest, downloading your visitor leads that have given permission to your organization to share their contact information with your members. Administrators of the website have full access to all visitor contacts, with additional groups and search criteria available for their custom profiling of visitors.
Special Packages or Offers
Package add-on includes start/end date, expiration date fields, image and text description, URL and price field. Formatted and styled within your website to display on independent member profile pages, as well as your custom package page that contains all your members package offers.
Create event registration forms for unique events that require advance sign up and payment. Works perfectly for classes, workshops, fundraisers, trainings, conferences, networking, social, non-profit, and nearly any other type of event.
- Make communicating with attendees easy with automated registration, payment confirmation emails and automatic reminders sent to your attendees with event details to reduce no shows for your event.
- Credit cards are processed securely and payments are sent to your account immediately.
- Improve conversation rates with early bird offers and discount codes for your attendees. Cross-sell merchandise, memberships or registration to other events.
- Event calendar integration makes it easy for attendees to find your events and add them to their own schedule.