Online Reservation System
You can sleep well knowing your hotel is full this weekend. Your visitors can sleep well knowing they just booked a room with you online.
Gaslight Media’s Online Reservation System offers individual property owners, property chains, and travel related associations a true, real-time reservations system at a very modest price. Our reservations system is built to handle thousands of reservation properties, with common or separate management of reservation types, categories, rate classes, and inventory for each accommodation. Our Online Reservation System gives hoteliers, large or small, and even individual condo and B&B owners, the ability to offer their available room inventory for reservation online.
What can our Online Reservation System Do?
- Hierarchical system management permits CVBs and associations to manage members who themselves can manage their own properties and room availability – Separate secure access at each level with variable control of policies at each higher level
- Completely customizable “look and feel” available for associations, members, and even individual properties – Can integrate with, and appear just like, your existing Web site
- User entry into reservations system is available at every level from association to individual room
- Room types (queen, double, king, suite, etc.) separately configurable by property
- Images, amenities, descriptions, and policies are manageable online for associations, members, properties and accommodations
- Regular or special rates like AAA, AARP, senior rates, etc. are manageable by room type, date, or date range
- Room availability is manageable by room type, date, or date range. Use the unique “bulk-update” manager to update rates and availability by date range, day-of-week and a host of other creative ways. Receive notice of reservation requests via email or online
- Confirm, decline, or delete reservation requests with automatic notification to the guest
- At-a-glance reporting and management of availability, pending, confirmed, and declined reservations
- Reporting of overall online reservations performance by association, member, property, or room type
- Online, real-time credit card processing available
- The ability to process other types of reservations such as campgrounds and marina slips
- Online attraction and event ticketing available
- Online packaging and convention management available
Front End Search
Visitors have the ability to search for availability by location, date, length of stay, number of rooms, persons (adults, children, seniors, others), rate class (standard, AAA, AARP, etc.), and property/room amenities. Visitors are only presented with actual available inventory — no speculative search results that return rooms and dates that are not available. Each property with available accommodations is displayed for selection and then each accommodation (room) type that is available is displayed separately.
Requesting a Room Reservation
Once the visitor has selected a room reservation, the system displays a complete summary of the stay with all descriptions, costs, policies, and a secure reservation “check-out” form with all the required personal and payment information. Submission of this form becomes either a paid, confirmed reservation (with online credit card processing) or becomes a “reservation request” that is presented to the property manager for approval and manual payment processing.
Final Reservation Approval
Property owners can confirm or decline pending reservation requests and the system will send the visitor an email notification including any desired special message. Modification or rejection of the reservations is possible after confirmation — if needed.